Renting a property
With Amstel Property Agency you can register for free. Our experienced agents aided by our extensive network can assist you in your search for housing which match your specific requirements. For houses in our own portfolio the landlords pay us a commission fee. If you would like to search further and you give us an assignment to search for housing on the market, we charge an agency fee of one month’s rent €1.500 including VAT should we find a property for which you sign a rental agreement. For companies we have special rates and packages.
Our company offers the following services
• Drawing up a search profile of the client and taking their requirements into account;
• Searching for and selecting suitable properties based on the client’s search profile;
• Organizing viewings for the client;
• Providing general information about the local housing market, housing permits and local regulations;
• Assessment of viewings with the client;
• Carrying out negotiations with potential landlords on the content of the lease on behalf of the client;
• Concluding a written lease and arranging for signing of the lease by both parties;
• Providing any required information regarding the lease and its contents;
• Organizing the handover of the property to the client;
• Drawing up an inspection report with photos during the check in;
• Providing support for maintenance contracts, removals, purchase and transport of inventory and making any necessary arrangements for painting, repairs and fittings;
• If required, arranging any utility subscriptions such as electricity, gas, water, TV and Internet;
• Being the first point of contact for the client during the lease.