This spacious and well-maintained family home is centrally located in a very quiet street in the child-friendly Westwijk neighborhood close to all kinds of amenities. This neighborhood is highly sought after by families for its good ambiance and convenient location. The Westwijk shopping center is close by and there are also good public transport connections such as the express tram to Amsterdam and the Stadshart. The house is also easily accessible by car with roads to the A4/A9 and A10 highways. Primary, secondary and international schools are also easily accessible. The bus stops lines 172 (Amsterdam) and 199 (Schiphol) are nearby.
– large open plan living and dining area with access to the sunny back garden
– open kitchen equipped with a gas cooking top, electric oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer
– storage, hallway and separate toilet also on the ground floor
– 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are furnished with double beds. The third has a cupboard, desk and chair
– clean modern bathroom equipped with shower unit, washbasin and toilet
– property has double glazing throughout
– total living space 117 m2
The house has a B energy label and parking is free in the vicinity.
The asking price is E2300 exclusive utilities.